Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Illustrated Collector's Guide

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 95 21:37:28 +0200
Subject: The Illustrated Collector's Guide
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

As many of you know there's that little well-done book called The Illustrated
Collector's Guide to Kate Bush, written by Robert Godwin.

As you might also know I'm currently compiling a discography.

Now here are some facts:

- there's a lot of stuff in the book that I haven't seen or seen mentioned
  anywhere else
- there's a lot of stuff that Robert Godwin hasn't heard about that I have
  in my discography
- Robert Godwin is currently planning to do a second edition
- This might even be a CD-ROM with full color pictures.

And here's the problem:

- I don't want my discography to be unavailable to the net, esp. to love-hounds/
  rec.music.gaffa for free (you should be able to get it online for free), esp.
  since so many of you contributed to it
- Robert Godwin doesn't want to give out free copies of his book over the net
- Nevertheless we'd both like to combine our listings.

Now therefore I'm doing another survey - see the separate posting. If you're
interested in discographies, please respond to it. The more responses I get,
the more authentic the result would be. Of course I'll post the result.

Bye,

Uli

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]