Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-19 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate sheet music

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 1995 14:40:42 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Kate sheet music
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Steve ZPJ <zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk> on Sat, 10 Jun 1995 23:28 wrote:
> All this sheet music, except for the Red Shoes is in "Kate Bush
> Complete", ISBN 0-86175-413-1    order ref: 14305
> Price stlg10.95, approx $14

I got the idea this is just guitar and/or piano pieces of her music,
this is ok, but I'd like something with full instrument score, but
I suppose I could expand on what is there to make it sound "real"!

> TRS sheet music is in "Kate Bush - The Red Shoes",
> ISBN 1-85909-158-X   order ref: 19057
> at about $20

I'll look into this one, but not my favourite album (which is either
N4E or HoL), but still is KaTe, so will be good!

> You could also check out "Kate Bush - Off the Record"
> ISBN 1-85909-169-5   order ref: 19189
> approx $30 (but it contains the full orchestral versions)
> This contains
> Wuthering Heights
> Babooshka
> Army Dreamers
> Between a Man and a Woman
> Cloudbusting
> HOL
> TKI
> Love and Anger
> RUTH
> The Man With the Child in His Eyes
> TSW
> TWW.

Hmmm, this is exactly what I have! as mentioned in my posting which
you copied in your reply! Except it cost me UK#24.95.

Thanks anyway, much appreciated.

			Bryan Dongray

PS I also have "Under the Pink" for voice/piano, so the MIDI I did from
this, I have to invent my own mandolin, whistle and rhythm tracks, sounds
good though (if you've heard it), I'd do the same if I can get hold of
the "Kate Bush Complete" sheet music.