Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Rare CD

From: Guido Lombaerts <lombaeg@mail.interpac.be>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 95 19:41:02 PDT
Subject: Rare CD
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net
content-length: 2516

Hello Everyone,

     Regarding the promo double CD available from "Vicious sloth"...

  Well, a few months ago, I bought a Japanese promo double CD, apparently limited to 200 copies and priced
£500, from "Spellbound Records" in Croydon, England. Could this be the same item?

   My CD is called "Moments of pleasure - the best works 1978-1993". Cat.nr: SPCD-1402-1403

Track-listing is as follows:
   Disc 1: Rubberband girl                      Disc 2: Babooshka
           And so is love                               The wedding list
           Eat the music                                Violin
           Moments of pleasure                          army dreamers
           the red shoes                                Sat in your lap
           why should I love you?                       the dreaming
           You're the one                               Running up that hill
           Rubberband girl (extended mix)               Hounds of love
           Eat the music (Madacascan remix)             The big sky
           Moving                                       Cloudbusting
           The saxaphone song                           The sensual world
           The man with the child in his eyes           This woman's work
           Wuthering Heights (new vocal)                December will be magic again
           Symphony in blue                             Un baiser d'enfant
           Wow                                          Experiment IV
                                                        Running up that hill (extended)
                                                        Cloudbusting (the organon mix)

 Oh, and BTW: "Vicious sloth".. We've bought stuff from them on various occasions, and they're *definitely* a
reliable firm :)

        Then, "Turkish Delight"... I found that song on a bootleg-tape once. It is said to be an unreleased
Kate-track from around 79-80, but I'm not sure where exactly it comes from, or even if it really *is* Kate. It
sounds a lot like her, though.. From around the time of "December" and "Ran Tan Waltz"... .

     Anyway, if anyone's interested they can E-mail me and I'll gladly copy the song for them!
Maybe we can solve this mystery together :)

                      Anyway, talk to you later!

                                 Emmy.

                                                   Emmy May Lombaerts
                                                   lombaeg@mail.interpac.be