Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

thanks....

From: <bretthar@BoM.GOV.AU> (Brett Harris)
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 95 12:05:44 EST
Subject: thanks....
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Thanks John,

I have already set in train the process of ordering TLTCTC and TSW videos
from the UK through the net from a store called PastelBlue (thanks Markku).

I agree that Gaslight Records does a good job though, I wandered in there
nearly four years ago and spotted "This Woman's Work" box set. Since
I didnt have a CD player at the time it was a little premature but I
ran down the bank, got some money and bought it.. needless to say
it was not long before I got a CD player...

I am looking forward to the arrival of the videos - Im sure I will
not be disappinted.

Thanks to all who responded to my pleas,  Australia really isnt the
ass end of the world - it just has crappy record companies.

Brett Harris
Bureau of Meteorology
Canberra Australia