Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Collectible Kate Bush Book

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 1995 10:57:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Collectible Kate Bush Book
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

No, the Kate Collectibles book was never updated.  The author, who
participates on the aol Kate board sometimes, said (if I remember
correctly, pardon me for loosly quoting from memories of a post from a
year ago) that the sales of the book were steady, but not high enough for
the publishing company to feel they could spend the $$ on a new edition yet.

It may happen in the future.  I still see this book for sale at San
Francisco record stores, so I assume they still have not sold out the
first printing.

Perhaps a letter campaign to the publishing company requesting a
corrected and updated version would provoke some thought on their part
about future editions.

Karen  kln@crl.com  P.S.  The EMI multimedia article is on the way . . .