Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-18 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate, the Whole Kate, and Nothing but the Kate

From: "Stuart M. Castergine" <scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 09:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Kate, the Whole Kate, and Nothing but the Kate
To: Love-Hounds <love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET>

On Fri, 2 Jun 1995, KateManiac wrote:

> For Kate:
>
> Now, as for the "unbelievers" among you,
> the yahoos and PC-hounds who have been
> mixing and matching my old messages, as
> well as creating quotes I never said -
>
>                                          DRINK THE FRUITOPIA!!!!!

I would never create a quote you hadn't said!

scasterg@cd.columbus.oh.us == Stuart M. Castergine   |              ---
All young gentle dreams drowning                     | "Mmm, yes."   |/
In life's grief                                      |               |\
Can you hang on to me? --Kate Bush, _Big Stripey Lie_|