Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

The Dreaming on radio

From: drk@leland.Stanford.EDU (David Koehler)
Date: 1 Jun 1995 20:32:13 -0700
Subject: The Dreaming on radio
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Thursday, as part of the "retro nooner", CFNY (102.1) Toronto played the
song The Dreaming.  The theme of the noon show was dreams, and the DJ
remarked that this was one of her favorite Kate songs, and talked about
the video too!  What a great city!  I wish we had radio this good where
I spend most of my time, the SF Bay Area.

cheers,
      David R. Koehler                    "Just being alive --
   drk@leland.stanford.edu                 it can really hurt"   Kate Bush