Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Jane Siberry on London Life

From: David C Mudie <mudie@crete.eecs.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 1995 13:35:37 -0700
Subject: Re: Jane Siberry on London Life
To: CRSO.KateBush@canrem.com
Cc: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <60.1681.5789.0C1E416D@canrem.com> you write:
>Is the excellent haunting music/vox that I hear in the London Life ads.
>on Canadian t.v. lately Jane Siberry?

I haven't seen the ads myself, but a member of the "siblings" mailing
list recently confirmed these are indeed Jane, singing something
off _When I Was A Boy_.

"Siblings" is a mailing list for discussion of Jane Siberry and her work.
Recent conversations have included her interviews in Mondo 2000 and
HotWired, the SIB-line newsletter, and other artists who have covered
her tunes.  To join, send mail to
	majordomo@underground.irhe.upenn.edu
with the command
	subscribe siblings
as the body.

Paul Mallet has provided an excellent Jane Siberry web page at
	 http://malletp.psyc.queensu.ca/siberry/siberry.html

David