Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

fruitopia

From: Mike Mendelson <MJM@zylab.mhs.compuserve.com>
Date: 01 Jun 95 10:29:10 EDT
Subject: fruitopia
To: <Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net>

I read in the paper this morning that Leo Burnett (?),
a Chicago advertising company, had been given over the
Coca Cola Fruitopia account.  No mention of Kate in the
article, though.  Was there ever any progress made in
assembling all of the ads onto one video tape for distribution?

-mjm

[if you didn't think a piano, a bass guitar, and drums could
 rock, check out the new suddenly, tammy! release (we get there
 when we do)... it's the best new thing I've heard so far in '95]