Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Praise for the Garden

From: RIDLEY@ZASU.SPRL.UMICH.EDU
Date: Mon, 29 May 1995 13:55:48 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Praise for the Garden
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

I have just finished reading the Cronology in The Garden, brought to us by
Woj. And I must say, it is incedible. The details must be given praise.

I actually never knew that Kate was THAT popular. Of course I am from the US
and had never heard a Kate song on the radio until probably two years ago. I am
glad that Europeans Understand. We in the US certainly do not.

Once again, thank you Woj for bringing this to us. (And I think Doug Alan too.)

Aaron
who had to listen to the Dreaming while purusing the Garden.