Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-17 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: What to get next?

From: btd@carina.cray.com (Bryan Dongray)
Date: Sat, 27 May 1995 21:28:03 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: What to get next?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

On 27 May 1995 21:29 syau@vaxc.stevens-tech.edu wrote:
> Hi All! I recently got into Kate. So far I got the Dreaming, The Whole
> Story and The red Shoes. I really like the songs on The Dreaming but so-so
> with the other two. Which album should I get next?

Hi Steve,

That's a matter of taste, and everyone will have a different answer!
What you could do is tell us your favourite off "The Whole Story",
and we'll try to gauge your favourite style, so hopefully point you
at what might most be pleasing to your ear.

Since there are only another 5 albums:
	The Kick Inside
	Lionheart
	Never for Ever
	Hounds of Love
	The Sensual World
at about $10 a piece, that's $50 (well spent)!

			Bryan Dongray

PS I'd go for HoL or N4E, but that's my taste in KT.