Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KT patches

From: Ronald.Girardin@Dartmouth.EDU (Ronald Girardin)
Date: 26 May 95 14:47:36 EDT
Subject: KT patches
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello Love-hounds;

  I've been a part of this mailinglist (newsgroup) for
almost three years now and I feel that I'm at the point
where I want to give something back to the "KommuniTy".

I've been researching the possibility of having some "KT"
symbol patches made.  The patch should look exactly like
the patch Kate has on her left shoulder in the ARMY DREAMERS
video.

The patches would be black and white and about 3 inches in
diameter.  Is this too big?

According to the price quotes so far, each patch would cost
about $4.00 each.

(no, I'm not making a profit out of this)

my question to all of you is:
  Would you be interested in having such a patch ?

Remember, the more I order, the less they would cost.

Everybody please respond either way so I'll know what to
expect.

thank you

peace

ron

P.S.   If we work this out quickly, we'll be able to have
       them for Katemas.