Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Tori,Tori,Tori (Banzai)!!

From: siwgo01@SIP.Unisys.COM (William Oswald)
Date: Thu, 25 May 95 10:23:52 EDT
Subject: Re: Tori,Tori,Tori (Banzai)!!
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

>From: katemaniac@aol.com (KateManiac)
>Subject: Tori,Tori,Tori (Banzai)!!
>Date: 22 May 1995 21:47:01 -0400
   [...]
>     As far as being "rude, juvenile, intolerant and uncouth," YOU BETTER
>BELIEVE IT, MR. POLITICALLY CORRECT!! I am also whole-heartedly
>starstruck, utterly devoted to The Lady, possibly rabid and completely
>mad!
>     If the posers have read the faq(s) they would know that what Kate
>needs is more "fucking Kate Bush maniacs." THAT WOULD BE ME, FOLKS!
>     I am unabashedly crazy about her words and music. Her art has changed
>my life. I am inspired in my art BECAUSE OF HER.
>     I strut and I am proud.
>     Kate, count me as one of the faithful.
>     I am all yours ....
>
>     This is for you -

   [... etc., including poetry ...]

>KM.

Please keep this person away from large amounts of fertilizer
and fuel oil.
  =  William Oswald               |    There is NO                =
  =   siwgo01@sip.unisys.com      |         rule number six.      =
  =   oswaldw@demo.bb.unisys.com  |                               =