Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KATE COVERED PROJECT

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 21 May 95 09:34:58 EDT
Subject: KATE COVERED PROJECT
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

Hi,

Slowly yet surely I am going to get Kate Bush Covered on track. I recently
received the first entry for the tape which is to be 90 minutes long.
I just started distributing Tori Amos Covered, over on really deep thoughts,
and from the enthusiastic reactions I've had about that one, I am determined
to make this project even better...!

But it all depends on YOU, dear reader.
Some people have already promised to record a cover with their limited or
unlimited means, and I hope there'll be more contributors! So, anyone
reading this, who's a fan/admirer of/sympathetic towards Kate Bush (or a
"fucking Kate Bush maniac"...) and thinks he's able to record an own
interpretation of any Kate Bush song of their own choice, should e-mail me
and I'll give them more info on how to enter the "Kate Bush Covered"
compilation.

And I emphasize that your recording doesn't have to sound professional; this
is a springboard for new talent, and a showcase for amateur musicians.
Originality and creativity is more important!!

C'mon, dust off your instruments and get something going....!

Marcel Rijs * "Conan the librarian" * Den Haag * The Netherlands
100276.2176@compuserve.com                          mfgr@sara.nl