Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-16 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: The Dreaming on CD

From: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu (Anthony Kyle Monday)
Date: 19 May 1995 01:34:04 GMT
Subject: Re: The Dreaming on CD
To: rec-music-gaffa@agate.berkeley.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Gord Locke (glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca) wrote:
: pdCampbell <a026120@goodyear.com> wrote:

: >I finally got a chance to listen to TD, the CD, last week, and the "didj"
: >between TD and "Nice to Swallow" was head-shaking!  (Wierd, though, how
: >the CD player says that what I thought was the intro to NotS is actually
: >the END of TD.  I don't understand.)

: 	Yes I've found the same thing--are there any CD editions of this
: awesome album that do this "correctly"?  I haven't bought The Dreaming on CD
: yet, but when I do, I'd rather get one that doesn't have the track indexing
: bollocksed-up like this.

I was annoyed by this too. Then I got This Woman's Work and found it not
to be a problem on the Japanese print of the CD. I think it's an EMI thang.

: --
:   Gord Locke | glocke@morgan.ucs.mun.ca | "Don't just question authority . . .
:    in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada  | question EVERYTHING." - Jello Biafra
:    { finger for info about blue-eyed-pop, the Bjork/Sugarcubes mailing list }

           Anthony Kyle Monday            /
 e-mail: akmonday@uclink3.berkeley.edu	 /     "J'ai une a^me solitare."