Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Watching you without me

From: zpj@huskbeat.demon.co.uk (Steve ZPJ)
Date: Tue, 16 May 1995 21:52:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Watching you without me
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

> One thing I have noticed about the differences between the HOL LP and CD,
> is the the four pictures on the LP:
> 	1 Front Cover:	Kate with eyes open and two dogs
> 	2 Back Cover:	B/W Kate posing (I suppose as a witch)
> 	3 Sleeve A:	Kate with eyes closed and two dogs
> 	4 Sleeve B:	B/W Kate posing closer (but different) shot
> The CD, also has four pitcures, but have duplicated 2, and lost 3.
> Anyone suspect this is a mistake?

On the back cover of HOL, Kate is supposed to be Ophelia in a lifejacket, and
not a witch.
   Ophelia was in love with Hamlet who pretended to be mad to get rid of her.
She then went mad herself. She drowned in a river that she used to put flowers
into as a message to people (the flowers not the drowning). The picture itself
is inspired by a painting by John Everett Millais.
--
Steve ZPJ