Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

TWS vs. TSW

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sun, 14 May 1995 11:29:17 -0700
Subject: TWS vs. TSW
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

When I didn't have access to The Internet, yet still
wrote (as in snailmail) to a friend who lived some
distance away who was also a KateFan(tm), when The
Sensual World came out she devised the perfect way
to distinguish between the TLA of that with The Whole
Story.  We began referring to TWS as THS, for "The
Hole Story", since any album that claims to be "Kate's
Greatest Hits" yet doesn't have "Suspended in Gaffa"
(among others) on it obviously has some gaping holes.

- Stev0 the Rest of the Story

"Look, Heathcliff, perhaps you should consult a
therapist about your moodiness."
- Cathy, in Wuthering Heights: The Next Generation