Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hammer Horror in italian TV

From: cnwetzel@faui01.informatik.uni-erlangen.de (Christian Wetzel)
Date: 12 May 1995 09:03:01 GMT
Subject: Hammer Horror in italian TV
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hello,
Last year in August I was in Italy, and every night on TV they showed old
recordings of the "San Remo" music festival. It's a competition
of italian songwriters, but every year they have special guests from
all over the world (who don't partecipate in the competition).
Guess how surprised I was when Kate came up, singing "Hammer Horror"!
It was the festival of '78, I think, and she was dancing and moving like
a cat. She had a dancer dressed in black behind her, showing only his
white hands, embrassing her. I think it was the official "RAI" TV station
who broadcasted it.
Just thought that it interested you, perhaps.

							Christian

P.S.: You wonder why I'm writing now, after one year? I just found this
      newsgroup, and I read your postings, because some time ago I
      was a really great fan of Kate (everything before the last album,
      which disappointed me very much).

---
|Christian Wetzel, cnwetzel@cip.informatik.uni-erlangen.de |