Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Spinning Pups, other rarities

From: "Karen L. Newcombe" <kln@crl.com>
Date: Thu, 11 May 1995 12:03:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Spinning Pups, other rarities
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

I also have the Spinning Pups promo, and I believe it is listed in the
"Collectors Guide to Kate Bush" which we haven't mentioned in a long time
-- a good place for those of you who are new collectors to view rare and
unusual Kate collectibles.  A droolfest will ensue.

This wonderful and useful book is marred by some small errors -- many of
the 12" singles listed have incorrect catalog numbers, as I discovered
when double checking my collection against the book.  So you have to be
careful if you are cataloguing your stuff to take numbers directly from
the item and not shortcut by copying from the book.

Karen  kln@crl.com  When will Kat Devlin play San Francisco?