Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Help! Any Alt. music with Technobabble?

From: Anders Hultman <anders.hultman@unisource.se>
Date: 11 May 1995 14:39:42 GMT
Subject: Re: Help! Any Alt. music with Technobabble?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

"951228@student.hawkesbury.uws.edu.au"
<http://www.hawkesbury.uws.edu.au@ob1.uws.EDU.AU> wrote:

>Hi. I was wondering if you know of any music that has technobabble or
>computer jargon in it. Preferrably something on Single.

Since you asked in the Kate Bush newsgroup I presume you mean Kate songs
with such. Well there is two: "Breathing" has a man talking about A-bombs
mixed low during a break in the end. And "Deeper Understanding" is about
fogetting the real life while playing with computers. Breathing was
released on single in 1980. I have two copies, it's hard but far from
impossible to find. I suggest you get the CD album "Never For Ever" (it is
probably cheaper). Deeper Understanding is on the "The Sensual world" CD
and is not released on single.

anders
http://www.algonet.se/~anders/