Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-15 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Backward compability

From: Steve Sauder <75713.211@compuserve.com>
Date: 8 May 1995 07:00:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Backward compability
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

anders.hultman@unisource.se (Anders Hultman) wrote:
>When the enigma of the backward words in "Leave It Open" has been
>solved,

When?  And here I thought it had been solved long ago.  The
official word several years back (from good old Homeground magazine
itself - apparently via Kate) is that the sampled (NOT backwards)
vocals at the end of "Leave It Open" say:

   We Let the Weirdness In...

>does anybody know about the backward words in "Wathcing You Without
>Me"?

Really?  I can't hear them.  Where are they located?

Steve Sauder                                75713.211@compuserve.com
North Plains Systems Inc.