Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

IED vs. The Bootleggers

From: stev0@zuni.chaco.com (stev0)
Date: Sat, 6 May 1995 09:58:52 -0700
Subject: IED vs. The Bootleggers
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

OK, here's a question for Experts Only!

In IED's lyrics, he lists a song from the demo recordings
as "The Craft of Life".  Now, most bootleggers I've seen
list it as "The Craft of Love".  Actually LISTENING to
the song, it sounds like she's singing "The craft of live",
so it could pretty much go either way (more likely "life",
though, since she disctinctly says "love" in another song
or two).

Looking at the reputations of both parties, I'd be willing
to say IED is probably right.  Since Kate herself doesn't
acknowledge these sessions, could anyone definately
confirm or deny it either way?

- The Stev0 of Life

Watch this space for a new home for GaffaMUSH, a product
of EctoMUSH, currently a subsidary of TinyCWRU.