Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Liones at heart

From: evans@rd.bbc.co.uk (Richard Evans)
Date: Wed, 3 May 1995 09:03:49 GMT
Subject: Re: Liones at heart
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: usenet@bbc.co.uk

M.vanGent@DENT.KUN.NL wrote:

: Hi everybody,
: Does anyone know what the content of the "Liones at Heart box" is ?
: Bye,
: Jelle

Well mine contained a Lionheart CD, a Tee shirt, a postcard, and a book of
photographs of Kate.

Can't remember what I payed for it but I remember it was reasonable value.
I bought it in Amsterdam a couple of years ago. The record shop owner was
very obliging in that he removed the CD and deducted its cost as I already had
it - although I would have bought the entire box anyway.