Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Single File Video

From: ea965@cleveland.Freenet.Edu (Jon Haverman)
Date: Tue, 2 May 1995 15:52:31 -0400
Subject: Single File Video
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Well to all that ordered, the shipment fianlly came in. i had to eat one
of the Hammersmith videos with the CD. Oh well, but they are being shipped
tonight.

Some more good news, i have two extra copies of the SINGLE FILE video release
on NTSC. they are sealed and include these videos, as i know someone will
ask:  Wuthering Heights/Man With the Child In His Eyes/Hammer Horror/Wow/
      Them Heavy People/Breathing/Babooshka/Army Dreamers/Sat In your Lap/
      The Dreaming/Suspended In Gaffa/There Goes A Tenner

   1983 EMI release(Canada)--so this is an import for those living in the USA

I know i turned away quite a few Love-Hounds/rmg people the time i originally
posted this back in early march. I wish i could remember all that were
interested. But, if somehow, you can remind me, I will try to be fair.
Remember-I am an old man. Plus, I just got back from a crazy vacation at
Disney World--were my kids literally drove me crazy for a week. Now I need
a vacation from them. Any offers? maybe for a video? I will take offers atra

I also have three postcards for sale at $4 a piece=all three for $10
1)Whole Story
2)Hounds Of Love
3)Aspects of the Sensual World(promo)

Jon

(hey Thomas, I'm back get in touch with me)