Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

EDLOS: world premiere recording and concert info

From: THEEDLOS@aol.com
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 1995 14:29:17 -0400
Subject: EDLOS: world premiere recording and concert info
To: 70317.2207@compuserve.com, Highbflat@aol.com, EddiPi@aol.com

                   World Premiere Pre Pressing Offer

  The EDLOS, the only winners ever of all three top prizes at the Harmony
Sweepstakes and recipients of awards from Mackie Digital Engineering and
CASA, are breaking ground with their latest recording: "A Cappella Country",
the world's first A Cappella Country Western CD, to add to their 3 recordings
already extant: Loud is Good, Meet me in the Lobby, and A Capellan Christmas.

  Even if you hate country music, you'll love this array of contemporary
(Tupelo Honey, Van Morrison; Newman, Think it's gonna rain today) and not so
contemporary (Truck Drivin' Man, Faded Love, Big John) charts.   This four
part men's group has been lauded by BAM Magazine, the SF Chronicle and
Examiner, the Sacramento Bee, the LA Times, and many others. The EDLOS have
appeared with artists as diverse as Ray Charles, Crystal Gayle, Chicago, Lou
Rawls, Waylon Jennings and the Temptations, to name just a few.

  Until June the First, the EDLOS are offering this unique and mellifluous
recording at an astounding discount of $10.00 for the CD and $6.00 for the
tape; don't forget to include the $2.00 shipping charge!!!

  Just mail your check for the goodies and the $2.00 shipping made out to:
  The EDLOS, 433 Town Center, Suite 670, Corte Madera, CA, 94925.

  Your order must be postmarked before June First in order for this offer to
apply; all orders sent after that must reflect the actual selling price of
$15 for the CD and $10 for the tape. We expect to be getting the orders into
your hands no later than July 15.

                                 CONCERT UPDATE

4/28- Roseville Magic Circle Theater, Country Western Show, tix $12, (916)
782-1777

4/29- CA Lottery Big Spin

5- private events and album recording

6/16, 6/17, and 6/18- Riverbend Festival, Chattannooga TN

6/24- Alcazar Theater, SF, Record Release Country concert; tix $18 in
advance, $20 at the door; (415) 86-HELIUM (864-3548)

7/6- Lucie Stern Theater, Palo Alto, potpourri concert, tix $20; ticket
ordering info call (415) 86-HELIUM (864-3548)

7/8- Sierra Two Theater, Sacramento, Record Release Country concert; tix $18;
ticket ordering info call (415) 86-HELIUM (864-3548)

12/8- Roseville Magic Circle Theater, Christmas Show, tix (916) 782-1777

12/16- Sunset Cultural Center, Carmel, Christmas Show

12/31- Sierra Two Theater, Sacramento, New Year's Eve Champagne Buffet Gala

  Our Biz Office: (415) 86-HELIUM (864-3548)
  Fax: (707) 226-3582
  E-Mail: theedlos@aol.com
  Concert Hotline: (510) TH'EDLOS (843-3567)

  To any of our on air friends: Be Looking forward to your very own copy of
"A Cappella Country" as soon as it's in our hands!