Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-14 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

LIVE 1978 BOOTLEG???

From: jnt207@lulu.acns.nwu.edu (Ju Nguan Tan)
Date: 24 Apr 1995 03:56:46 GMT
Subject: LIVE 1978 BOOTLEG???
To: rec-music-gaffa@relay1.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hi folks,

I'm desperately looking for an audience recording (ie. not the Hammersmith
Odeon video) from Kate's 1978 concert tour.  Would anyone be so kind as to
make me a copy?  I would gladly pay but also have lots of rare tapes to
trade (not much Kate, but lots of Sinead, Tori, Milla, Mazzy Star etc).

I really want to hear 'The Kick Inside' performed live!!  :)

Your help would be greatly appreciated!!  :)  :)

--
Ju Nguan Tan
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL.   USA