Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

fanzines around the world

From: Ulrich Grepel <uli@zoodle.robin.de>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 95 12:19:50 +0200
Subject: fanzines around the world
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi!

scanning the love-hounds archives I found a posting by Andy containing the following list of fanzines (KBC and Homeground, as well as Love-Hounds and
The Wickham Street Irregular Press skipped due to being well known or not
producing paper). Since this list is from '89, I wonder how many of these
are still active. And if there are any others that have popped up since then.

Bye,

Uli

--------8<-------

 3. _Still_Breathing_(successor to _Break-Through_)
      T. R. Somerville, editor
      11588 72nd Avenue
      Delta, British Columbia
      V4E-1Z1
      CANADA

 4. _Under_the_Ivy_ (Note: the latest issue is actually entitled
_Kate:_an_Under_the_Ivy_publication_)
      55 Burnside Way
      Dagenham, Essex
      RM8-1XH
      ENGLAND

 5. _Blow_Away_ (the Scottish Kate fanzine; may have suspended publ.)
      Ms. Jackie Bain
      117 Leeward Circle
      Westwood, East Kilbride
      G75-8NZ
      SCOTLAND

 6. _N'Abandonne pas_
(the French KT/Peter Gabriel fanzine, 2/3 in French, 1/3 in English)
      Fanch Oriant, editor
      B. P. 389
      75962 Paris
      Cedex 20
      FRANCE

 7. _Dreamtime_ (the Australian Kate Bush fanzine)
      Gaye Godfrey and Warrick Williams, editors
      7 Bryden Road
      Carmel 6076
      WESTERN AUSTRALIA

 8. _Lionheart_ (Once connected with the KBC, now completely independent)
      The Kate Bush Club of Japan
      5-6-14 Shimomeguro, Meguro ku
      Tokyo 153
      JAPAN

 9. _Kate_ (a fanzine, published in Dutch)
      Kate Bush Club Nederland
      Postbus 2177
      4800 CD
      Breda
      THE NETHERLANDS

 10. _Watching_Storms_
(the U.S. KT "apazine"--Amateur Publishing Association magazine)
      Erni Heramia, Central Mailer
      167 Central Avenue
      East Providence, RI 02914
      U.S.A.

11. _Cariad_Kate_ (the Welsh fanzine)
      28 Millbrook Street
      Plasmarl, Swansea, SA6 8LY
      SA6 8LY
      WALES

12. _The_Lionhearts_Society_ (first publication delayed)
      11211 53rd Avenue
      Emonton, Alberta T6H-OS6
      CANADA

13. _After_the_Party_ (may have suspended publication)
      c/o Alan and Maura Balliot
      P.O. Box 7323
      Washington, D.C. 20044
      U.S.A.

14. _For_the_Love_of_Kate_
(long quiescent, have just brought out a new issue)
      c/o Gillian Gaar
      18770 Ridgefield Road NW
      Seattle, Washington 98177
      U.S.A.

15. _The_First_and_Last_Forever_ (The Italian Kate Bush Fanzine)
      Via dei Gaspari 4C
      34072 Gradisca Di sonzo
      Gorizia
      ITALY

16. _The_Big_Sky_Forum_
     Chelmsford, Massachusetts
     U.S.A.

--
"Ein 32-Bit-Betriebssystem fuer uns?" - "Wozu? Wir haben doch zwei mit 16."
[IBM ad promoting OS/2]