Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate: Au Naturale ? URL

From: MRGHEESL@TWSUVM.UC.TWSU.EDU
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 95 11:45:40 CDT
Subject: Kate: Au Naturale ? URL
To: LOVE-HOUNDS@UUNET.UU.NET

Since my posting of a mention of a POSSIBLE (NOT PROVEN) nude photo of
our own beloved Kate,  I've been receiving about ten times more mail
than I usually do.  Some of this mail has confirmed or denied the
possibility -- one claims to have met the photographer or the
photographer's assistant.

While I doubt no one's veracity, the PROOF has yet to be seen.

Anyway, many of you have also requested the URL>  Since I was surfing
the net with a graphical browser (Netscape),  I have no idea what the
URL is -- I didn't look.  However, go into "Search" mode and look for
the "Purient Page."  That page will link you to various adult areas
including the infamous photo I was speaking about.

The location of the photo matters little.  What I want is confirmation
or denial that Kate posed nude.  Got any proof out there ?  Let's see it
posted.

Happy Hunting

Roman  Flatland USA (Wichita, KS)  Perilously close to Oklahoma City