Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-13 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

videos

From: James Farley <76114.2204@CompuServe.COM>
Date: 20 Apr 1995 07:22:06 GMT
Subject: videos
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Iam new to this news group and am very pleased that there are
fans around to talk to. Has there been a video release from the
Red Shoes album in the U.S.? Does anyone know if the KB UK
Christmas show with Peter Gabriel is available on video?
I have been collecting KB singles and videos for a few years
now and am tring to get overseas videos and interviews.If
anyone has a list or source, I would  welcome it.
             UNDER ICE-SPLITING SNOW