Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe Covered - Anyone?

From: Marcel Rijs <100276.2176@compuserve.com>
Date: 11 Apr 95 17:12:58 EDT
Subject: KaTe Covered - Anyone?
To: <love-hounds@uunet.uu.net>

HI,

Things are pretty hectic in my life at the moment, but that won't stop me
from calling all talented people in this community to show off their
talents and send in a cover of a Kate song for the KaTe Covered project! I'm
sure there must be lots of people playing an instrument and/or singing
around here, and also like Kate's music, so why not combine the two!
In short, this is what you'll have to do:

1. Record your own version of a song written by Kate Bush;
2. Put it on a tape and send it to me;
3. Wait for a few months to go by and get your tape back with 90 minutes of
Kate covers performed by various fans all over the world!

One copy will also make it to Kate Bush, if all goes well...

So what are you waiting for? I already have some contributors for this
project... and we want more!!!

E-mail me for more info.

Regards,

Marcel Rijs * "Conan the librarian" * Den Haag * The Netherlands
100276.2176@compuserve.com                          mfgr@sara.nl