Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Gaffa Tape

From: JWALKER.ENG-MAIL@SMTP.INTECOM.COM (Walker, John)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 1995 10:09 CDT
Subject: Re: Gaffa Tape
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Robb says:
>Do you ever get the feeling that if she ever hopped onto the net, Kate
>herself would get a really good chuckle? Or perhaps even be suspended
>in guffaws?

<Kate logs in - sees 'you have new mail' message>
Kate:  I have mail, oh goody!   Let's see here..... One from Sony -
Where's the new record?  Why it's in my head!  You'll get it
when I'm bloody well ready..... Love Hounds Digest #11.77.  Wonder what
the Hounds are up to?
            < Starts reading>
            What do I eat?  How rude!  <Types> M A R M I T E P I Z Z A
            This'll keep 'em busy for a while!  Chew on this!
            < Reads on>
            Not 'Gaffa' again!  13 years and they still don't get
it......

8-)

Non Gaffa: is there any perceptible difference in audio quality between
KT's US, Japanese, and UK releases?
I have the US EMI reissues of everything through HoL, and the US Sony
stuff thereafter.  TSW is really noisy, and I'm thinking about replacing
it with an import if it would make a difference.  Any personal
recommendations, likes/dislikes?

|  John Walker		|             Passing the time between KT releases by
building my Sarah collection........
|  Email:   jwalker@intecom.com	|
|  Voice:  (214) 447-8321	|
|  Fax:      (214) 447-8071	|