Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Does Kate Like Marmite ?

From: James Hogan <James@absfabs.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 1995 00:15:33 GMT
Subject: Does Kate Like Marmite ?
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Many years back I read an article that discussed how Kate went Vegetarian
( I (Red Heart) Kate ), and she said that at the beginning all she ate was
chocolate. Being a vegetarian too I love Marmite (ok before you all ask in USA,
Yeast extract, similar to Vegemite in Australia !). If you are a fellow Marmite
addict you will know how important it is to know if Kate likes Marmite. Why ?
Like being a vegetarian is says something about you. My sister (also a Kate
fan, well how could she not be, she was played tapes from the age of 6 !), loves
Marmite so much, she takes a pot on holiday !!

Ok maybe I should widen this up, anyone else know what tastes Kate has in food?

James

PS. I havn't gone mad, just waiting for a new record.....