Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-12 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Easter gathering

From: Garrick Twinney <G.Twinney@plymouth.ac.uk>
Date: 5 Apr 95 16:07:57 GMT
Subject: Easter gathering
To: ps11dl@surrey.ac.uk, mas@cs.bu.edu (Mark Semich), CLBECKWITH@aol.com, IEDSRI@aol.com, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net, pfm@glass.jecsystems.com

Hello fellow Love-Hounds!

Sorry for the impersonal nature of this message but I am trying to
use a distribution list thingy to mail everyone that expressed an
interest in the above KT festivities.  It might work.

A bit of a snag has cropped up, that is that there is several White
Horse Hills on Salisbury plain and a recent E-mail that I received
off Homeground (thanks Peter!) pointed out that 'Cloudbusting' was
filmed on Dragon Hill (I don't know where this is) and not 'White
Horse Hill' as I had been told.  I don't really see why the lack of a
proper reason should put a damper on things :)

I'll send you all another message when this has been sorted.  Any
advice, opinions or help would be gratefully received.

For any replies on this subject could you please put the word
'gathering' some where in the subject line, this way the message will
be put where I'll see it and may make mass replies easier to deal
with.  Thank you!

'We all share the same air' - Kate Bush.

Take care all, Garrick.