Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Notice: Howto InfoNet

From: randys@awinc.com (Randal N. Streilein)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 1995 07:14:44 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Notice: Howto InfoNet
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

                   HOW-TO AUTHORS

Made all the money you want yet? Ready to make some more? I thought
so!  I've taken the next step with my own organizing tips booklet and
my other publications and want to invite you to come along for the
ride!!  Organizing Solutions, Inc., in partnership with Streilein
House of Electronic Publications has created a presence on the
Internet in the form of a 'home page' called the "How-To
InfoNet.  A home page is electronic files that store all KlNDS of
Information.
  What this means is that people read a menu of documents (later we'll
be adding other products) available at our home page site. For a fee,
the user can download the information onto their own computer once
they provide their credit card information.  No production or
fulfillment is required by you! We expect to add other products like
audio tapes,video tapes and CD-ROMs in the near future.  YOU receive
quarterly royalty checks from us for each copy of your publication
that's been downloaded. It doesn't get any easier than that, does it?

To request additional information and a publishing agreement, e-mail
us your fax number or e-mail address and we'll get it out to you right
away. Also, let us know what questions you have.

Our launch date on this expansion is April 15 (great date, isn't it?).
We'll probably do another edition in June, so jump in now. Looking
forward to hearing from you soon.

Abundantly yours,

Paulette Ensign