Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-11 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Hounds of Love Marble Vinyl for sale!

From: geena@umich.edu (Sherri Lynn Slotman)
Date: 27 Mar 1995 18:48:34 GMT
Subject: Hounds of Love Marble Vinyl for sale!
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Hey Everyone!  I got a copy of the Hounds of Love marble vinyl (ltd. ed.)
from a friend for my birthday and I already have a copy, so I would like
to pass this along to a fellow fan.  If you are interested, please mail
me an offer - the vinyl is M- (It's never been played, but I hate to say
that something that isn't sealed is in mint condition) as is the picture
sleeve.
Take care,
Sherri

Sherri Slotman					"Time won't give me time"
University of Michigan				               -Culture Club
Spanish/Psychology Major-at-Large
geena@umich.edu					"Sex? I'd rather have a cup
http://www.umich.edu/~geena/homepage.html	 of tea."      -Boy George