Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

curve (crossing the line)

From: Jon Drukman <jsd@ramona.cyborganic.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 1995 16:21:46 -0800
Subject: curve (crossing the line)
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

forgive the rather tangential nature of this post, but i think one or
two souls out there might be excited by this...

some of you may remember the band CURVE and their wonderful vocalist
Toni Halliday.  well, unfortunately, CURVE has broken up although Toni
has put together a new band called BUD.  don't think they have anything
out yet.

well, anyway, my friend Daum somehow managed to persuade Ms. Halliday to
sing on his album.  artist name is FREAKY CHAKRA.  album is called
LOWDOWN MOTIVATOR.

what's this got to do with me?  well, i also happened to have contributed
to this album.  so buy it and check it out!  the Toni Halliday track is
called "Budded On Earth To Bloom In Heaven" and is really amazing.  i
think daum could have a hit on his hands.  the tracks that i did are more
dancefloor-oriented, but still good listening, i hope.

anyway, it's on Astralwerks which is distributed by Caroline, so this
little puppy should be available just about everywhere.  check it out,
i really think you'll enjoy it...

/jon