Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kristen Hirsch

From: "J.A.Harkness" <J.A.Harkness@sheffield.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 1995 10:45:56 +0000
Subject: Kristen Hirsch
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Re:Kristen Hirsch
The five tracks on the Strings EP by Kirsten Hirsch are re-recordings
of tracks on Hips and Makers incorporating a rather luscious string
section.  Hence 'Strings'.

While I love the sparsness of 'Hips' these tracks are simply stunning!

There is also an album of these five tracks a further three and some
studio outakes......an import, I beleive.   Yummy!
Nice to hear the much underrated Danielle Dax get a mention,too.

To add some Kate Content, here......um.......she's fab, isn't she!

Snogs,

Will Yum!