Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: kate bush/wicca?

From: alienpoet@aol.com (Alien Poet)
Date: 20 Mar 1995 01:51:08 -0500
Subject: Re: kate bush/wicca?
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

Love-Hounds:

                       It is my personal belief that The Lady is a witch.
                       If anyone into her biography knows why she and her
significant other haven't "officially married" after all these years, let
me know. My guess? They ARE married, in the Wiccan way, perhaps. That
would explain no "noticeable ceremony" (the handfasting being done alone
with fellow witches).
                       This guess is in addition to all the Celtic and
Wiccan references in her beautiful music.
                        Whether pagan or no, keep up the good work,
milady!