Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-10 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Kate's Twin

From: magus@big12.metrobbs.com (magus)
Date: 19 Mar 1995 23:25:10 GMT
Subject: Re: Kate's Twin
To: rec-music-gaffa@cs.washington.edu
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

In article <3khn3k$ihn$1@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>, "Geoffrey B.
Root" <71140.1225@CompuServe.COM> wrote:

> 2nd try,
> I have been a Kate Bush fan since 1977 when she was on _Saturday Night Live_
> here in the USA.
> I live in Louisville KY now and we get a lot of exposure to Country Music
> here and I have noticed some similarities between Kate and a country star.
> Pam Tillis.
> Both Kate and Pam are beautiful brunettes.
> Both have very unique singing voices.
> Both started in music at a young age.
> And both are in love with their work.
>
> What do you think? Anyone else notice this as well.
> Nitpicking Flamers need not reply.

There was a really great film called "Dead of Winter" which starred Mary
Steinburgess (sp?). At the beginning when she auditions for a part I swear
she looked like Kate Bush's twin!

--
magus@big12.metrobbs.com
Always looking for VHS tapes of wrestling from other countries.

E-mail me if fan of AMG/BG/Cal/Can-Am/Old Reliable