Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Laser Kate

From: laganlove@aol.com (Lagan Love)
Date: 12 Mar 1995 06:19:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Laser Kate
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I believe the US laserdisc version of The Whole Story is still in "print"
(or at least is still available in many US stores that carry laserdiscs).
I'm not sure if The Single File or The Whole Story (or Live At The
Hammersmith Odeon, Hair Of The Hound & The Sensual World for that matter)
laserdiscs are still available from Japan.

For mail order you might try Sight & Sound, 27 Jones Road, Waltham, MA.
02154 USA, (617) 894-8633 or FAX 617-894-9329.

The US disc of The Whole Story retails for between $25-$30.

The Japanese disc of The Single File would probably be at least $100 now.

I have a copy of the Japanese disc of The Whole Story is anyone wants to
bid for it.

I also know someone that might want to sell their copy of Live At The
Hammersmith Odeon (Japanese laserdisc/original pressing) if anyone might
be interested.

Lagan Love