Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-09 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

KaTe amongst the ethnomusicologists! (repost...I think)

From: Chris Smith at Indiana University <SMITHCJ@ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 95 22:32:56 EWT
Subject: KaTe amongst the ethnomusicologists! (repost...I think)
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.UU.NET

Hello all: I tried posting this to rec.music.gaffa and it never came up
at my site. I asked around the list, and no one had seen the initial post.
So, i'm trying from lovehounds; please pardon me if you've seen this note:

I'm giving a paper on "Love and Anger" from TSW at the 1995 Mid-Atlantic
Chapter meetings of the Society for Ethnomusicology, 3/24/95, as part of
a session entitled "Gender and Music." The meetings are at NYU March 24-
26. Any Manhattan-based Gaffans/LoveHounds?

chris smith