Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-08 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Kate via AOL

From: DSearch@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 13:06:32 -0500
Subject: Kate via AOL
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

laganlove@aol.com (Lagan Love) posts:

<<I also get this Newsgroup through AOL. I read it through their Internet
Connection interface... Within this folder each topic is listed. If it is
something I care not to read I skip
it. This costs me nothing but the fraction of seconds to choose to read or
not read the message(s). I can go through the rec.music.gaffa newsgroup
rather quickly.  What sorts of systems are other people using? Try AOL
version 2.0.>>

I'm on 2.0.  Some of us prefer to receive the Lovehounds Newsletter once
every day or so instead of wading through rec.music.gaffa (content of both is
supposedly more or less identical) for reasons of economy and/or time.  So
1700 line Tori posts mess things up.  However, I agree we've beaten this one
to death.  As they say in the Beatles folder... I can say no more.  Say no
more.  (Wonder if they have Kate problems on the Tori board?)

--David Reff
  Dallas, TX
  Home of the brie, land of the rave