Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Oh my

From: inlinebob@aol.com (Inlinebob)
Date: 2 Mar 1995 22:47:59 -0500
Subject: Oh my
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa
Sender: root@aol.net

I have just found this newsgroup and I have to say I am thrilled. To be
with Kate people is too cool. There are so few of them, and I am tired of
young  (well, I'm 27) kids who tell me alternative started with Nirvana. I
loved Kurt, but I came of age with Kate.

Rob Davis

My Greatest Railfanning Thrills #1: chasing MEC U-18-B's across Crawford
Notch when I was 10. Those 126 slides still give me goosebumps. How cool.
Add to this nights at eh Cranmore in with the St. J job waking up North
Conway in the middle of the night. I'd slip over to the window and watch
those harvest gold girls work into the darkness.