Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Be kind to my mistakes

From: tshenkel@billings.lib.mt.us (Tshen)
Date: 1 Mar 1995 11:01:53 GMT
Subject: Re: Be kind to my mistakes
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Chris Williams (chrisw@fciad2.bsd.uchicago.edu) wrote:

:     "Be Kind To My Mistakes" first appeared on the soundtrack of the
: Nicholas Roeg film, "Castaway." The soundtrack is fairly difficult to
: find and has been out of print for years. The version that appeared
: on Theodore and a few other places is a shortened version. The
: easiest way to hear the complete version is to rent the film. It's
: not hard to find the song in the film, as it appears over the opening
: credits.

So, are you saying that the "Be Kind To My Mistakes" on _Aspects of the
Sensual World_ is a shortened version? And speaking of _Aspects_, what the
@#$% is a "G.L.C."?

--Tshen
Qodaxti Institute, 87th stratum