Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Gaffa Revealed

From: Craig Heath <craig@sco.COM>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 95 19:38:54 GMT
Subject: Gaffa Revealed
To: love-hounds@uunet.UU.NET

I was lying in bed last night, thinking about this, and it suddenly clicked.

Gaffa:
        sounds like     a sticky thing      (gaffer tape)
        looks like      a place             (Jaffa, Gaza)
        stands for      a state of mind     (I think we can infer that)

So what have we got?  A state of mind that's a sticky place, i.e. one
that's a lot easier to get into than it is to get out of.

There, in _one word_ we already have the theme of the song.

If that isn't another example of Kate's genius, I don't know what is!

		- Craig @ SCO near London.