Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

singles file/TLTCTC

From: "Brian J Dillard" <dillardb@student.msu.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 1995 12:20:52 -0500 (EST)
Subject: singles file/TLTCTC
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net (lovehounds)

had the pleasure of watching the singles file for the first time friday thanks
to ron girardin, who was kind enough to pick me up a copy in canada and mail it
to me . . . .

fantastic!

babooshka simply took my breath away. i cant even comment yet without repeated
viewings, but thanks, ron, and thanks, kate!

also had the opportunity to enrich katedom at large. my supervisor at work put
me in charge for two hours saturday and went upstairs to the conference room to
watch TLTCTC and the Singles File videos i brought for him. he was blown away!
he couldnt even speak as to the film's appeal for him. he put it eloquently
when he called it 'a visual feast.' i felt like i'd racked up community service
hours . . . . .