Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-07 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Love Hounds tapes

From: vans@usaferam.af.mil (GS-13e Van E. Smith;USAFE CSS/PRC;480-6690;DEROS)
Date: Fri Feb 24 15:46:41 1995
Subject: Love Hounds tapes
To: love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hi Love-Hounds and Love-Pups (no offense intended, I'm one too!  <G>),

It's finally my turn to dole out my most heartfelt thanks to all
involved in the Love Hounds tape tree project from last year.  The
tapes were incredible, and I just briefly want to specifically
thank Chris & Vickie, Cindy Loiselle, Peter Manchester, Tom Estes,
and Elizabeth Braffett, all of whom were instrumental in my personal
odyssy of acquiring and being able to watch these fantastic tapes.  And
equal thanks to all others involved who I've not mentioned.

Any other Love-Pups out there new to this list who missed out on this
tape tree project?  If you want regular VHS copies of the tapes,
send me an email and let me know - I'll be more than happy to help
you out. And if you just happen to be in Germany, heck, stop by and
you can take a set with you!

Bye for now,

Van