Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Top of the Pops

From: IEDSRI@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 1995 00:00:12 -0500
Subject: Top of the Pops
To: Love-Hounds@uunet.uu.net

Adrian writes:

 > Re: TOTP2 on BBC2 last Saturday.
 > Did anyone video the above programme? I tried
 > to but suffered a power failure at exactly the wrong
 > time.  If so can I borrow the tape? All costs paid be
 > etc.  Hopefully awaiting a postive response.

IED is sorry to hear that you didn't get it on tape, Adrian.
Neither, of course, did IED, who is presently stranded in
(ulp!) "Turlock", California.

He would greatly appreciate it, however, if you could supply
a *description* of Kate's appearance, so that IED and others
can at least try to figure out which of the original TotP
appearances it was.

Thanks.

-- Andrew Marvick (the astonishing and appalling IED)