Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Forwarded: Forwarded: Call for response...Generation X Research Study!

From: Donald Jay Kulpa <dk141093@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 1995 18:32:51 -0500
Subject: Forwarded: Forwarded: Call for response...Generation X Research Study!
To: oh-motss@dmshome.youngstown.oh.us, love-hounds@uunet.uu.net

Hello,
        Erik wants this to go out one more time...
        The things one does for one's friends...
        Give it a try!!!

----- Forwarded Message ------ Forwarded Message ------ Forwarded Message -----
Subject: Call for response...Generation X Research Study!

***Generation X Research Study***

If you missed this before or misplaced and are still interested in
participating in a survey please contact me at <el113792@oak.cats.ohiou.edu>
In case you are wondering, my name is Erik Laursen and I am an Undergraduate in
Interpersonal Communication (Communication Theory) at Ohio University in
Athens.  I am doing research on media communication in "Generation-X" and am
looking for survey responses from anyone who feels that they fit the bill.  So
far response has ranged from as far away as New Zealand and England.  If you
are interested in participating please to drop me a quick note so that I can
send you the survey.  Thanks.

***Generation X Research Study***