Gaffaweb > Love & Anger > 1995-06 > [ Date Index | Thread Index ]

Re: Typos on Kate worK

From: Steve Berlin <stev0@chaco.com>
Date: 15 Feb 1995 14:15:03 GMT
Subject: Re: Typos on Kate worK
To: rec-music-gaffa@uunet.uu.net
Newsgroups: rec.music.gaffa

Karen(kln@crl.com) asks:

> There are several typos on various releases of Kate's work, but I find it
> a little bit of a stretch to think she had a personal hand in typesetting
> any of her album covers.  While she may have worked with the art crew to
> design covers, pick typefaces, etc., she sure ain't sitting there typing
> the text in!

[...]

> Anyone out there have a running tally of typos?

In The Japanese boxed set, "The Kick Inside" has a couple of nice
ones.  On the back cover (and back of the booklet) is "Wethering
Heights".  Inside booklet it has "Jemes and the Cold Gun".

All the other CDs seem free of typos, since the lyrics books
seem to be taken directly from the original, including
the lyrics to "Oh, England, my Lionheart" in Kate's writing.

-Steev0, who shouldn't talk since he's lysdexic.

"Be kind to my mistakes"